Sunday, April 1, 2012

FIRSTS...

Today I'm reflecting on all the FIRSTS that have happened in the last several months.  There's something special about all the FIRSTS in your life, don't ya' think?  Hesitantly, not having a clue what to expect,  I opened my TpT store in November of 2011.  I remember jumping (literally, not figuratively) up & down when I sold my FIRST product! I remember my FIRST follower!  I won't forget my FIRST piece of advice from a great seller.  I am thankful for my friend, Kim (loveofteachingkimberly.blogspot.com),  who was the FIRST person I talked into joining me on TpT! I started my FIRST blog this past week, and finally decided to have my FIRST giveaway which started TODAY! (Scroll below to No Monkey Business New Blog Celebration Giveaway post) What are some of your "FIRSTS" that make you smile when you think about them?   :-)  I'd love to hear about them...                                                                                                                             Photobucket